September 18, 2006
5 Things to Eat Before Dining Up in The Sky
This is the second time I got tagged. And I haven't either shared my 5 things or tagged anyone else. Is it fair to just mention 5 things?? I've got more than 5, you see.
Oh, well... here they are:
1. My Mum's fried rice which smells and tastes heavenly delicious. It's a humble ordinary mixture of rice, dried anchovies and fried peanuts, accompanied by Palembangese fish crackers.
2. Creme brulee at French Cafe. They say it's heavenly creamy. Oh, God help me!
3. Anything what Gordon Ramsay cooks for dessert (I love desserts). He said that he takes care of desserts as much as meals.
4. Jasmine tea (well, we don't eat it, but I'd love to have a sip) which my late grandmother uses to brew it in a clay teapot for us when we came down to see her. I love the way she made it.
5. Chocolate truffles from every chocolate factory in the world with every flavour to taste.
Now, it seems I have to turn the wheels. Who's next?
Here they are:
Kevin of WannabeTVchef
budi of budiboga