July 19, 2007

Surprise: I'm Nominated!


I have been struggling with miserable weather (although today is rarely beautiful!), having cold and the business of the children going back to school. I also have difficulties to go online as the line was unsurprisingly gone really bad that I could not even load the page, let alone write a post! Then today, luckily, I could sign in and received a notice from Barbara that I am nominated for Bloggers for Positive Global Change for Cook and Eat Meat event I organized to raise awareness of iron deficiency together with Kalyn, Chris, as well as Ilva and Joanna.

This event was initially created by Climate of Our Future and Amanda of Figs Olive Wine. Thank you for the nominations and congratulations for Barbara!

Stay healthy everyone!

4 comments:

Figs Olives Wine said...

Congratulations Arfi! It looks like it was a fantastic event, and I'm sorry I missed it!

Arfi Binsted said...

Hello, Amanda! Congratulations to you too. I am not popular, and I know there are many events for so little time, so it is understood. hehehe...

Nigel said...

Well done, Arfi! You should be very proud of yourself.

Arfi Binsted said...

Thank, you, Nigel. I was not expecting this, so I was surprised. And yes, I am proud. This should be for the participants as well.