September 24, 2007

Happy Birthday, September Friends!

I have noticed recently that many of my contacts have had, are, or are going to celebrate their birthdays this September. So many Spring people here, and I am just glad to send my love through this picture.

Happy Birthday, Mbak Litha dan temen-temen Multipliers semua ya!! Panjang umur, bahagia selalu.

And the baking club I'm organizing is running its first challenge recipe. It is Paris-Brest to be the first task everyone has to make and create. Yes, it's is just the kind of choux pastry, only the shape is more like donuts rather than cream puffs. They have also be drizzled with toffee and sprinkled with slivered almonds.


This is the Paris-Brest I have created.

You can view the round-up here, if you wish.


Jen said...

Yum that Paris-Brest is making my mouth water

Nabeela said...

That's a wonderful looking paris-brest!

katiez said...

What a gorgeous purple tulip! Now you are going to make me green with envy with all the asparagus, artichokes, spring stuff, sigh....
The pastry looks pretty good, too.

Jeena said...

Hi there you have a great blog,lovely recipes. Feel free to visit my blog too :)

Jeena xx

Click Here For Food Recipes

Mrs. Baasje said...

your PB looks great Arfie !

dwianaporter said...

Oh Arfie toh yg organize club berani baking. I heard about that from my fellow mp friends. Sukses selalu ya dgn event nya, masakannya enak2 juga foto2nya! btw, sekalian aku add di blog ku yah.