October 06, 2007

Farewell, Dear Dad



It had been a very upsetting moment in my life to watch Dad was going down the hill each day. Although I understand that he had to take the end of his course, it's just sad to actually think I won't see him anymore. We have to say goodbye. We have to say goodbye.

Tears dropped, for the memorable happiness and joy I'd ever shared with him. He was a very loving and gentle father-in-law. He always had been a very caring person. 5 years was only a very short time having known him but I enjoyed every moment of it.

He just passed away today at Middlemore Hospital, Otahuhu. He's gone to the restful place where he would no longer feel the pain. Farewell, Dear Dad. I loved you and always do.

Rest in Peace.


11 comments:

Anh said...

Arfi my dearest,

Your father will always stay in your heart.

Take good care!

*Hugs*

Bron said...

I'm so sorry to read of your family's loss Arfi. I'm sure you will have plenty of fond memories to help you through this very sad time, take care, much love to you all!
Hugs Bron

Jen said...

Arfi My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time

katiez said...

My sympathy for your loss.
It can be so hard to let go - even when they're ready and know it's time. It's those of us left behind that have to deal with the hole left in our life!

rieke said...

turut berduka..

Deborah said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Arfi Binsted said...

Thank you everyone. I do appreciate your sympathy and condolences. I now know who the truly friends are. Thank you, thank you. Hugs.

Scribacchini said...

A silent hug from far away. Kat

Chris said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you, my dear Arfi. Although it will be difficult and some days will be harder than others, you now have a most special guardian angel looking over you and helping you along the way. We will be here for you -
With all my heart - Chris

Arfi Binsted said...

Kat and Chris, thanks so much for the sympathy and condolences. Hugs.

Kalyn said...

Very sorry to hear about your loss. My best to you and your family at this difficult time.