June 16, 2008

SnackShots#4: Salad!

Oh, my! It is pretty challenging to shoot a pile of salad I've never ever thought before. I only usually snapshot it without even thinking that this salad has characteristics as well as tones, texture, and appetizing complex. If you don't consider your salad is beautiful, then look again!

I have been taking hundreds of the same salad with different angles and I only came up with 1, 2, 3, 4 options which one of them I am submitting for SnackShots #4: Salad, hosted by Michelle of Greedy Gourmet. I'll submit the recipe of the salad with other photos for The Heart of the Matter hosted by Ilva of Lucullian Delights.

This is my entry for SnackShot #4: Salad, at last. I am choosing this photo for a reason: I like it!

greens and apple3

4 comments:

Srivalli said...

hello arfi..that salad looks very tempting indeed..I feel all of them look great!..:)..and yes you have used spinach..spinach is called palak in hindi!


thanks for dropping by..I would mostly surely love to have your entry..so do try something...:)..the plant in my house is just another variety of spinach. Palak is used in making dals..bajis, and puris..when its mixed in dough, its pureed and mixed along...do look around in my blog for these recipes when you have time...or will give those links..now kind of hurried..:)

and you have a lovely blog..I esp loved those peacocks..you have them in your yard??...how fantastic...wish I could give my kids a place like this to grow up!...:((

Arfi Binsted said...

Srivalli, I've made spinach curry and made roti as well. I'll post it as soon as I can. Days kind of hectic at the moment. We have this renovation going on and it's so hard to find time. When I do, I am checking piles of emails :) I'll see what I can do!

Cheers!

Weight Loss Natural Supplements said...

Indian food sounds like a healthy alternative to costly processed meals intended to lose weight.

Michelle said...

What vivid colours; just beautiful. Thanks for participating in SnackShots and don't forget to check out the roundup soon!