July 05, 2008

Happy Birthday, July Friends!

July special birthday cake 2007

I am not making any cake for my own birthday yesterday but I did this cake last year for July birthday people. Besides mine (July 4th), my youngest daughter (July 25th), I am also sharing birthdays with other July bloggers, namely my dear friend in Queensland, Barbara of Winos and Foodies who is sharing birthday with husband Bryan and friend Mary; and you guess what, Bee and Jai of Jugalbandi are also sharing birthday with us. In my family, there are many July people as my second brother, my cousin and my uncle are also sharing birthdays in the same month. Some of KBB members are also sharing birthday with me, namely Widya Hidayat and Kartika.

chrysanthemum


So, Happy birthday, July people! This is all for you! Have a good laugh, life, a lot of sunshine in your love, and be merry! Hugs to you all!

13 comments:

Peter G said...

Happy B'day to you Arfi and all your friends and family. Enjoy the festivities (and your new lens!).

LyB said...

Arfi that cake looks fabulous! The decoration, it's like lace! You are incredibly talented. Happy Birthday to you, hope you have a wonderful year full of all the things you dream of! :)

Oh, and I gave you an award; please check it out here

Y said...

Happy Birthday Arfi!

Zita said...

Happy Day!!! and the cake looks stunning, and the butter cream decoration is just super beautiful, Congrats again :)

Jeena said...

What a beautiful cake, the decorations are so delicate. Lovely way to celebrate so many birthdays. :-)

linda said...

Happy birthday to you! I share your daughters birthday :)

MiNDY said...

Happy birthday again, mBa

Passionate baker...& beyond said...

Happy Birthday again Arfi...stunning cake! Also great to see the wonderful folk who share July birthdays with you! My Dad's a July born too!! Take care & have a WONDERFUL year ahead...full of sushine & happiness! Love

Cakelaw said...

Happy belated birthay Arfi!! That cake is just stunnung - I would be delighted if someone made this for me.

Widya said...

Mba Arfiiiii.....
Happy Birthday...
and Happy Birthday for other July bloggers....

nicisme said...

Happy birthday to all! The cake looks yummy!

Salt & Turmeric said...

Happy Belated Birthday Arfi. Sorry for being late but we'v been busy moving tht july 4th weekend. ;)

Suganya said...

I am a July person too. That is one gorgeous cake. Belated (very) birthday wishes.