November 07, 2008

Just A Note of Life

What will you do when you're not in the mood? Do you think that you should cry or shout out loud? Perhaps watching fireworks will cheer you up.

firework2

At times in your life, you can't always get what you want. Maybe you can, but it is you who are not to decide, unless you are authorized. Life can be so tough, especially when you have to deal with your own feeling, self-esteem, and your existence. What's your role in this universe? What have you contributed to your own life. Yes, your own life.

Sometimes, in the dark of the night, I often am thinking: am I free? Am I as free as free can be free? There's a tingle in my stomach, churning to a certain degree of confusion. While it shall not be questioned, it is tighten my life to the ground.

lichen

I am humble, as far as I can say. I don't pursue luxury in life. I am happy with what I have. Sometimes, I feel like to do what you do, but then I froze myself in deep thoughts: it is me who is limited. I don't want to dream because when I wake up, I am still me, not you.

Life sometimes is quite a satisfactory journey when everything is kept tight in a jar of labour that rewards are so wonderful. But, at times... it is so... tiring.

I am feeling tired at times, who never is? I am just going to have a rest.

10 comments:

ellentakdir said...

how u're feeling just the same like I am......:)

Kitchen Flavours said...

Life is always like that dear. Waiting for your bounce back.

Happy cook said...

A realy wonderful post.
I guess we all go through a down period.
Few years back i went through one of the toughest time in my life, it took me almost a year to be back to my oldself.

Michelle said...

Everyone has their ups and downs. I think it's a case of looking at a glass and deciding whether it is half full or half empty. I have had my share of empty moments, as recent as last week (I forgot to take my thyroid pills, oops, hormonal wreck). Sometimes I hate the situations I get myself into, but then again I've made my bed, now I've got to sleep in it.

Bounce back soon and continue to produce beautiful photography as you always do. :-)

MiNDY said...

hope you feel better soon. xx

navita said...

You have a great blog Arfi...really nice and meaningful!
Kudos girl!

Rosie said...

Hoping you feel better soon!!

Hugs Rosie x

Barbara said...

arfi I can remember feeling just like this at your age when the children were the same age as yours. We called it cosmic loneliness in my day. I think it is quite normal and passes as the children get older and you find time for yourself.

Cakelaw said...

Hope things are going better now Arfi. I think we can all empathise with your feelings.

Farhana said...

ow my god... so many recipi you make.. i really wish i can cook as good as you are.. i have a good eater husband too...
if you feel free come visit my blog...
http://farhanaboutique.blogspot.com
maybe we can link each other later...
thank you...