December 03, 2008

In Between...

Just want to share with you what I discovered when we were last time at the Rotorua lake.

dunkin' session

I think you can guess what she's doing. It looks un-ladylike, but that's how she gets the food she needs.

I also want to say thank you for the judges to decide my Pink Brests to be the first overall winner of DMBLGIT November 2008 hosted by Suganya. I feel honoured! And thank you for fellow bloggers who congratulate me via emails and Gtalk. I appreciate you all! Thanks once again.

Cheers!

16 comments:

arundati said...

Congratulations on winning DMBLGIT!! well deserved!!

Peter G said...

Congratulations Arfi! extremely well deserved. I absolutely adore that shot! All the best!

Marija said...

Arfi congratulations!

I love your photo very much! It is very inspiring!

Y said...

Congrats Arfi ! Love that photo :)

Vania said...

Mbak Arfi, Congratulations!
love your beautiful picture.

sefa said...

selamat Mbak!

sunita said...

Congrats on your win, dear Arfi...it was very well deserved :-)

Dwiana P said...

Arfi, congratulation!!

Pearlsofeast said...

Arfi congratulation. U deserved it. The picture was awesome. Glad to know that u are hosting current months event.

Susan from Food Blogga said...

I think all of your photography is stunning, Arfi. So the award is well deserved. :)

Happy cook said...

I am not surprised youwon. Your pictures are always so beautiful.

ellentakdir said...

congratulation!!
arfi fotonya bikin aku ketawa terus..gara2nya aku sangka kodok...hahahah makanya kok kodok gede banget,egk taunya bebek terbalik...hahahahahahah lucu

Amanda said...

You deserve the honor, your photographs are stunning!!

Aparna said...

Congratulations, Arfi. Though I'm not surprised your picture won.
You take amazing photographs.

Rosie said...

Congratulations Arfi!

Rosie x

Farhan said...

I will be the 16th person to say this here but Arfi, you are extremely talented. And I don't mean just with the photography equipment, you have an amazing eye and your photos have a beautiful spirit. That's the reason I was so attracted to your blog.