May 02, 2009

'till we meet again...

till we meet again...

I have been trying to keep up with blog posts, and I realize that I am not that kind of a super mum who can get everything organized in a short time. With this fight against plagiarism in Indonesia and the company which stole our photos (yup, it is not only mine, but around 10 more photos of 4-6 other foodie bloggers!) to seek justice, it takes most of my time, writing and staying in touch with the latest news. Yet, this must be done and must be finished to the end.

My complaint letter has been published by the local online media, here. Pepy also had written her letter of concern publicly to the same media, which you may be able to find it here. Right now, we are still seeking good lawyers who care about our rights and are willing to fight with us.

I am going to Indonesia for a holiday next week, and I hope it will remain a 'holiday'. Days are getting closer and I am quite left behind with spring cleaning. You know when you go away from home for quite some time, you always want to come back to a clean house, and that's what I am doing, in between my spare time.

Until we meet again, my friends! We'll stay in touch!

Hugs from me.



Stumble Upon Toolbar




Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

21 comments:

Peter G said...

Enjoy your time away Arfi and keep up the fight regarding the plagiarism!

Kitchen Flavours said...

Have a happy and safe trip Arfi.....Happy Mother's Day in advance.....Miss you....Come back soon...

Scott at Real Epicurean said...

Waiting patiently for your return. Sorry to hear about the plagiarism thing.

Zita said...

Happy Holiday!

Nanti di Indo tulis juga mbak di Suara Pembaharuan, media cetaknya.. biar malu banget2, kalo punya bodyguards datengin aja kantornya... aku baca surat balesannya itu koq malah ngeledek ya mereka, kalo aq jd mbk pasti kesel banget deh :(

chenmarlin said...

selamat liburan Fi, semoga masalahnya cepat selesai.

Y said...

Hope you have a great holiday, Arfi! x

Arwen said...

Have a great holiday Arfi. I hope you can relax and let the lawyers do the work.

Susan from Food Blogga said...

I hope your trip is delightful, Arfi. You'll be missed. :)

Ivy said...

Forget about everything and have a lovely time and rest.

linda said...

Hope you'll have a wonderful vacation!

Barbara said...

Have a lovely holiday Arfi. Enjoy the break from blogging. Sending you big hugs. love.

Le coq gourmand said...

I'm sad to see you go, selfishly.. I love your posts. I understand the demands of being a mother, though! Treasure this time with your family, and all my best wishes.
linnea

Jescel said...

hugs to you too Arfi. i hope things will work out regarding your case against that media, and i hope you'll have a good time in indonesia with your loved ones inspite of it all! take care.

Dominique said...

Enjoy your holiday! Hugs from me...

Aparna said...

I know you have been looking forward to this holiday. Have a lot of fun and come back re-charged.

I hope the plagiarism issues get resolved soon. Its a sad thing when people stoop to such levels.

♥Rosie♥ said...

Enjoy your holiday Arfi - you'll be missed.

Cakelaw said...

Hi Arfi, how awful that they are wholesale taking your work without acknowledgement and passing it off as their own. Enjoy your holiday, and I hope to 'see' you when you get back.

Happy cook said...

Arfi I hope you are having a wonderful holiday in Indonesia with your family and friends.

Navita said...

Hi Arfi, keep up the fight regarding the plagiarism!
but most importantly enjoy ur break!

Melanie said...

Arfi you are always doing good works!!!Enjoy your visit too. And take lots of photos.
Best,
Melanie

Vij said...

Enjoy the trip and keep up the fight.

Been ages since I visited my blog n also other blogs. How r u doing?