August 06, 2010

Voting for People's Choice Award

Stumble Upon Toolbar


Brigadeiros

I am so thrilled to find out my photo above makes it to the final of Culinaria Food Photography Contest, organized by food writer David Leite (thank you, David and team!) on his very website Leite's Culinaria. It was the only photo I sent for this contest before my hands get tied with our newborn baby. Please, vote for my Brigadeiros if it's your fave. Every vote is appreciated and I thank you for it.

I probably can't post too much these days, but I do twit every now and then through my phone while breastfeeding (you know, you really need to make the most of your time!), so if you'd like to keep in touch, please add me to your friend-list on twitter. Here's my Twitter page: ArfiBee. Hear you then!

9 comments:

Robyn said...

Goodmorning Arfi

Just voted for your photo. I did like it best, what lifted it for me above the others was the sense of 'reality' you created. I do follow LC so if I had come across the contest without knowing your blog I'd have voted for your photo.

I am one of the people who read & enjoy your posts yet don't take time to comment, I know this has been a source of dismay for you and a conflict for me.

Enjoy the precious time with your children.

Robyn, Waiheke

Xiaolu said...

Wow congrats for making it so far! I'm heading over now. Great photo, of course.

greentealover said...

hi mba... congrat yaa.... pasti menang deh.... ..

Widyasc said...

Congrat Mba Arfi...really awesome mother. Inspiring me..

bake in paris said...

Congrats, Arfi!!! Wish you all the best :-)

Sawadee from Bangkok,
Kris

Claudia said...

Congratulations Arfi on your new little one and lovely photo in the contest. Beautiful! Good to hear from you again too.

Arfi Binsted said...

Thank you all :) Robyn, thank you for such kind words. I wish you all the best.

peasepudding said...

Good luck Arfi, it's suck a beautiful photo.

Arfi Binsted said...

Thank you, everyone. No, I did not win :)) Judges have their own opinion.