February 05, 2011

iPhoneography#9: Moorning Boost with Nutella


Stumble Upon Toolbar

Morning Boost with Nutella

I always consider that Nutella is best enjoyed 'as is', scooped directly from the pot, or spread on toasts to start a busy day. That way, I will enjoy the full richness of it, without being added with other ingredients that may be too overwhelmed for me to take as an early riser (I'm talking about 4am!). However, I previously have made Nutella Mochi, if you are interested in making it too. This is my entry for World Nutella Day, hosted by Sara and Michelle

11 comments:

Happy Cook said...

This is how my morning starts and some times end the day too :-)

Lynne said...

Looks wonderful! No frills, but beautiful and luscious looking!

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Lovely breakfast, and your blog looks pretty as well :) Thanks for participating Arfi!

Mairi said...

I could so eat that right now! Another beautiful photo too.

Xiaolu said...

Love the simplicity and Nutella is truly so creamy and flavorful that you need little else to have a wonderful treat. Happy World Nutella Day!

Alessandra said...

4am!! Golly! I would need the full jar to do that :-).

The nutella mochi are great, you should win!

ciao
A.

Claudia said...

Gosh, can't believe I missed World Nutella Day! Nutella Mochi now - I've got to try that one.

Mairi said...

Looking forward to lunch & maybe a little iphoneography. Head over to Toast to find a little present for you :)

Alessandra said...

Ciao Arfi,

thank you so much for your hospitality today, and that peanut sauce was so yum!

It was lovely to meet your family and Allie and Mairi.

Till next time

A.

peasepudding said...

Great day Arfi, thanks for welcoming us into your home. Thanks for posting the hazelnut cake recipe I will certainly be making this one.

clippingimages said...

beautiful photo......just like them :)