January 20, 2012

Cezanne's Secret Admirer Here


Stumble Upon Toolbar

It's moody and it's still life more than food photography. But that's what my 365 Project is about. Today is supposed to have 20 photos, but I missed a day when I heard the distracting news about Mum. 

Anyway, I took all of these photos with iPad2 camera and post-processed them on several photo & video applications available on iTunes, and shared them on instagram and Flickr.

Why iPad2? Reading many thumb-downs on iPad2 camera reviews everywhere, I want to make a prove to at least myself, that although it only has 0.92mp, I still can do something about it rather than complaining and whining for higher resolution on a tablet PC. 

I haven't really printed out the photos that I took just yet, but I don't think it matters. So, my project is on moody light, inspired by many still life paintings produced either modern times or Renaissance's. I'm a secret admirer of Cezanne. Don't tell anyone!

These are the 365 Project on moody light from Day 1 - Day 19

#365project #arfismoody_light #ipad2 #365project #arfismoody_light #ipad2 #instagood #365project #arfismoody_light #instagood #ipad2
#365project #arfismoody_light #food #instagood #365project #arfismoody_light #food #breakfast #instagood #365project #arfismoody_light #food #ipad2 #instagood
#365project #arfismoody_light #ipad2 #instagood #365project #arfismoody_light #ipad2 #instagood #365project #arfismoody_light #instagood #ipad2 #breakfast
#365project #arfismoody_light #cake #instagood #ipad2 #365project #arfismoody_light #ipad2 #instagood #breakfast #food #365project #arfismoody_light #cake #food #ipad2
#365project #arfismoody_light #dinner #food I was so shocked yesterday to find out that my Mum-in-Law has Melanoma cancer. The news had struck me like a thunder. I had just lost my father from mouth cancer in July last year, just 7 days after my birthday, I'm not ready yet to lose another loved one Featuring my husband's handmade lidded urns. #arfismoody_light #365project #ipad2 #stilllife #instagood
Porridge #365project #arfismoody_light #food #ipadcamera #ipad2 #instagood Featuring yet again my husband's handmade vases and our #homegrown flowers and fruits #365project #ipadcamera #arfismoody_light #ipad2 #365project #arfismoody_light #ipad2 #instagood #stilllife
Day 9

Have a great weekend!!




3 comments:

Arwen from Hoglet K said...

They do look like paintings. Very pretty!

Andrew said...

some very inispiring images amongst that llittle batch. Admire your effort for the 365 - maybe something I'll do next year.

Alviana Kalin said...

pretty shots you hve here! btw, I'm new in this food blogging world, and I'd like to learn a lot from you. care to follow each other? :)

viethefoodamateur.